Tuesday 6 October 2015

Design Team Member - Avril

Hi ladies,
 
Just to let you know that we have asked Avril to stand down from the digi-stamp team.
 
We feel that she has not been able to commit to the team consistently and on time.

I will be moving dates for blog projects around to accommodate this, so please keep an eye on the lists and let me know if it will be a problem.
 
Can we also ask, that from next week, all of the design team members, please advertise the challenges weekly on the blogs and Facebook.  Hopefully, it will bring in more entries for our challenges.
 
We are advertising for two new digi-stamp members, so if you have any thoughts on this, please let me know.
 
As always, many thanks for all of your wonderful cards and support with the team, we appreciate everything you all do.
 
Heidi xx
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi, please can you let me have your email address. I don't appear to have it and I need to email you.
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags, have left you a facebook comment but my email is : russiandoll64@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi, I know someone who loves to be in our DT team. How can she contact you?
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete