Wednesday 11 November 2015

New Team Member - Lucy Woods

I am so pleased to announce that we have a new design team member.
 
A huge welcome to
 
Lucy Woods
 
Here is her blog address :
 
 
Please pop on over and take a look at her wonderful cards.
 
I will be including Lucy in our lists on the sidebar, so please keep an eye on any changes that may occur with dates.  Any problems, please let me know, thank you.
 
Lovely to have you on the team Lucy!
 
(Margreet, am in communication with Gill regarding Helen, will let you know)
 
Heidi xxx


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Heidi, I'll be waiting.
    Welcome Lucy!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lucy, love your cards when I See them pop up in FB groups in my newsfeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margreet!
    Is there a follow button on this group so posts come up in my newsfeed I can't see one?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete