Sunday 27 December 2015

LC Challenges 2016

Hi ladies,
 
Hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas? Ours was very quiet, lots of food, telly and games.  Have you ever played the chocolate biscuit game? You have to put a biscuit on your forehead and move it down your face into your mouth using only face muscles.  OMG such a hoot! We all had chocolate down our faces where it had melted and I was the loser, dropping mine on the carpet.  Give
it a go, its a real fun game!
 
Anyway, a while ago I asked everyone if they could let me have a challenge theme, one digi and one stamp for the 2016 challenges.  I have scrolled down some way and cannot find them, so for quickness, can I please ask, when you get a minute, just to leave me a one each for them both, thanks a lot!
 
Have a wonderful New Year ladies, as always, thanks for all of your help, support and beautiful cards!
 
Heidi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment