Friday 20 February 2015

Blog Project Dates

Hi ladies,

Hoping you are all keeping well?

Can I please ask that you all keep a note of blog project dates and that they are posted on the main blog on the morning of the Wednesday that they are due.  Gill will be happy to let you have a new digi-stamp to use on your projects.  Also, if you could please make sure you blog your project on the same day.

If you are not able to do the project on your allocated dates, please drop me an email so that I can change the days around to accommodate.

Many thanks,

Heidi xx

4 comments:

  1. No problem Heidi. I am due to post my blog project on Thursday. I will schedule it on the main blog over the weekend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have scheduled my project for 5th March.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, could you give me Gill's email address, hun, have written to her, but think I may have sent it wrongly...trying to get images for my 9th April blog post and the April challenge - want to get them done, as taking off to my daughters for a few weeks, for the birth of my grand-daughter on the 18th March, thanks hun xxx

    ReplyDelete