Monday 16 February 2015

Forthcoming Challenge Themes

Hi ladies,
 
Thanks again for such beautiful cards for the Feb challenge, they were amazing!  Also getting them to me on time, I really appreciate it.
 
Can I please have your ideas for forthcoming challenge themes for July to December. It isn't compulsory that you offer any, anything that we haven't covered, would be great and I appreciate everyone's input.  It is OUR team after all :)
 
Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.
 
Heidi x

5 comments:

  1. Christmas in July? Lots of layers? Use texture? Fun folds? Anything but a card?
    Here are some ideas from me.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embossing. Favourite colour combo. Tags and gift boxes/bags, Bling it up. Animal magic, Christmas
    Just a few thoughts from me
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour challenge - Kraft plus 1. Lace & Pearls, Buttons and Bows, I wanna build a snowman (sorry Frozen is big in our house!)
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, some great themes given. Will add them to the lists xxx

    ReplyDelete