Tuesday 10 February 2015

Couple of Questions

Hello Everyone

Hope you are all well? I've been on TLC duty over the last three weeks as both my children (2 and 5) have had Chicken Pox....at least they're getting it out the way while they're young :-)

When doing the commenting I noticed one had missed the use a digi bit! Just left a nice thanks for entering comment, hope that was ok?

Also is there anyway on this blog to set it so that it emails us when there is a new post? It gives me a nudge to look at the blog then ;-)

Thanks
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, sorry to hear about the Chicken Pox, been there - not nice :(. Thanks for commenting, that was fine. That's all we can do really without upsetting the ladies. I will see if there is some sort of email reminder, not sure but will get my IT man (husband) on the case x

    ReplyDelete