Thursday 29 January 2015

Blog Project Posts

Ladies,
 
Thank you for all of your wonderful blog projects that you have made and uploaded recently.
 
I have just seen that Avril has uploaded a wonderful project, but unfortunately its a week early. Anne's project was due to go live today instead.
 
Anyway, no worries, I have changed the dates on the blog here. I have contacted Anne and she will upload her blog project to go live next Thursday, 5th February. Lisa please go ahead and blog yours the week after.
 
Many thanks ladies,
 
Heidi xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Heidi, I did email Anne to see if she was doing her project, as I could see she was having internet problems...sorry Anne, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Avril. It was kind of you to email you. Sorry but didn't get your email. Glad you were able to step into the breach just in case I couldn't..

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem ladies, all sorted now xxx

    ReplyDelete