Sunday 11 January 2015

Pinterest Update

Hello again ladies

Thanks for your replies about Pinterest.  I've now added Lisa and Alli to the boards being followed by Little Claire.  Sarah - I couldn't find you on the list of followers.  Are you on there under your name or a different one?

I've now created boards for the digi downloads following the categories on the website - the idea is that it makes it easier to find the digi by going to the corresponding section on the website.

I've added everyone who I know is on Pinterest as a 'pinner' for each board.  You should get a notification on your own Pinterest page to say you've been invited to pin to each of the boards.  If you accept that invitation, you will then be able to add cards to the boards.  You will also find that the boards appear on your own page.

If you've used a digi which fits into one of the categories can you please add it to that board rather than the general board.  For example, I've uploaded a card I made with the 'Digi Golf Bag' so I've put this on the 'For the Men' board even though that digi also appears in the General section.  I've also uploaded a card using 'Lydia Goes Shopping' which I've put on the General board as that digi doesn't appear in another section on the website.

Hope that all makes sense but if it doesn't, please shout!!

If you're not on Pinterest, please drop me an e-mail with a photo of any digi cards you make and I'll add them to the boards.  My e-mail address is:

helennile3@btinternet.com

Thanks again everyone
Helen x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, thanks for all the info. I have accepted the invites to the boards.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I have accepted all the invites. I will do my best to place my creations in the right board!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, I've unfollowed and then followed the Little Claire Pintrest page so hopefully I'm at the top? I am under my name Sarah Bell with a pink thank you flower card as my pic. Hope that helps, I'm still learning pintrest so not sure if I can send a request or anything.
    Hope you find me!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on computer stuff and think I've now accepted all the Pinterest invites xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got you now, Sarah! I've just followed you as Little Claire and have sent you invites to pin to all the digi stamp boards.

    If you need any more help, just give me a shout.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on Pinterest...susanrenshaw040 I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've found you, Susan but for some strange reason I can't 'find' you to send you an invitation to the boards! Could you let me have your e-mail address and I'll try that way.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've accepted the invites and will add my pics as we go along with the blog posts. Thanks for your help
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete