Friday 2 January 2015

Little Claire Blog Clarification

Hi ladies, hope you are all keeping well?

I have just posted on main LC private blog, the following.  To stop any confusion, we are going to let everyone have access to all three blogs.

I will get your invites out to you this weekend, for the other Little Claire blogs.  If you would like to see who the other teamies are, please go via the links on the main blog sidebar.

The same applies to all of you ladies, should you wish to join in the main blog challenges each month, you are more than welcome to do so.

Also, if I can please have a volunteer to do the first blog project for Thursday 15th January.  I am still waiting to hear back from Alison.  Many thanks x

Please shout if you need any further information.

Heidi xxx

Here is the post :

Ladies,

I have spoken to Gill to get clarification on how we are going to run both blog's.

We appreciate that keeping to deadlines with Little Claire challenges, commenting on entries and blog projects etc. can take up a lot of your spare time, so we initially thought we would keep the workload down for everyone, by having them separate and spreading the load of the posts on the main blog.

We have now decided, to stop any confusion and let all design team members, new and old to have access to all of the three blogs.  I will still be creating and maintaining the main blog posts for each.  If you wish to participate in the new challenges, can you please upload your cards and stamp details, direct to the main challenge post, two days before the challenge goes live. This will enable me to finish the challenge posts, ready to go live.

For the new challenges, you can use any stamps or digi's that you already have.  As it is a digi-stamp challenge, digi-stamps would be preferable.

The new digi-stamp challenges will be monthly on a Wednesday, this along with the Little Claire Likes projects, existing challenges and blog projects, will keep the blog active at different times of the week. The first digi-stamp challenge has an 'Open Theme' and is going live on Wednesday, 14th January.  Gill will be giving away as the prize, a number of digi images (number to be decided by Gill).

The digi-stamp ladies will be posting their blog projects on Thursdays, starting on 15th January, the original team are to post theirs on Fridays as before.

Here are the digi-stamp team's blog addresses.  I am still waiting to hear back from two ladies as to whether they are coming aboard or not.  I will advise of these when I hear back.

Digi-Stamp Teamies

Lisa West - http://craftingbelle.blogspot.com
Lynsey Warren - http://lynseys-place.blogspot.com
Mags Binder - http://magagiscraftybits.blogspot.com
Margreet Burger - http://margreets-scrapcards.blogspot.com
Sarah Bell - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.com
Susan Renshaw - http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.com

If you are participating in the challenges, can you please comment on the entries, on the new challenges, thanks.

As previously stated, I will be introducing the new digi-stamp team on Monday, 5th on the main blog.  I will also send all of you, over the weekend, invites to the digi-private blog and the same for the new ladies.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,
    You talk about access to all 3 blogs....I've been invited to 2(???).
    If I understand well we have to enter our card in the main post 2 days before the post goes alive....but I'm going on holiday 11th January and I love to have done my commitments before I leave. Is it possible to schedule my card in a new post for example?
    I think the data of the digi blog projects in the sidebar are not correct: you planned Allison for 8th January, but above you write that we start the 15th(???).
    Sorry about so many questions, but sometimes English texts can be somewhat confusing for me.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fine Margreet, schedule your post when you can. I will keep an eye on it to make sure it goes on ok. Yes I put Alison down for the challenge, but she hasnt got back to me yet, hence I asked for a volunteer. I have only done accesses to two of the blogs, I am in the process of doing sixteen of them, so you will have access to all of them by the end of the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted my card. I will be patiently waiting, but I thought I had misunderstood it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No thanks for the card, lovely and early! Have added to my new post too. xx

    ReplyDelete