Tuesday 13 January 2015

Challenge Prize for January & Welcome Anne!

Hi ladies,
Gill has offered TEN digi-stamps of choice for the winner of our first digi-stamp challenge. That's a lot of digi's, hopefully we will get lots of wonderful entries.
Please include with your cards in the post, along with a link to the website.
We also have another design team member joining the Digi-Stamp team.  The lovely Anne Ruffles.
I have been an avid crafter for as long as I can remember; ranging from knitting, bobbin and needle lace making, parchment craft and more recently sugar craft and cake decoration. Card making always ran alongside my other crafting projects. Over the last few years, and particularly since I retired from teaching, a year and a half ago, I have been indulging my passion for card designing and making, so my other crafty projects now have to fit in. My husband Ken and I love to travel, so am always on the look out for ideas to incorporate into my designs. On the home front, if Ken can’t find me indoors or gardening he knows where to look…..up in my ‘shed’ card making.
Welcome Anne! x

Anne's blog :  craftyanneecan17.blogspot.com

Anne, please note dates of challenges/blog projects next to your name.  Also commenting numbers for you to note - thanks x
Thank you all for your lovely cards and being so prompt in loading them to the post.
Heidi xx

9 comments:

  1. Hello Anne and welcome aboard, can`t wait to see your cards.

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Anne - great to have you as part of the team.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Anne, good to have you here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your good wishes and welcome. I'm really pleased to part of the team. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Anne good to meet you hun xxx

    ReplyDelete