Friday 9 January 2015

Help Please

Hi All,

Trying to load up my card for the Challenge but I cannot see the pages, I'm only able to view the posts. Earlier some people hadn't been given full admin rights, is that the same case with me?

Also a quick question? With the other challenges / Projects are we given specific digi-stamps or will we get to choose? How soon will we recieve these? as I would like to work in advance, when I get a spare moment when my baby is sleeping I will be able to get on so I keep up to date :)

Thanks,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, have changed you from author to admin. For some reason blogger only lets you set up people as author and this then has to be changed. you should now be able to edit the page and add your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I believe that Gill will provide you a digi for each project/challenge and is of your choice. If you can send Gill a quick mail, mentioning this post and let her have your requirements. I know what its like, after having three babies close to each other, you need to grab 'ME' time when you can lol. Thanks Marianne for helping Sarah. Yes, have been changing everyone's after they have joined the blogs, they should all be on 'admin' now. Please shout ladies if not, and I will then change them all. Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, thanks for all your help :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I`m having the same trouble as Sarah and I cant find where I change this admin/author thing, can anyone help?

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete