Saturday 10 January 2015

Blog Project

I am a bit unsure as to the subject for the blog project I need to make for 22nd Jan. I know January is "open project" month and we`ve all done projects of our choice for the 15th Jan so am I right in thinking that I can chose my own project and stamp for the next project on the 22nd Jan?
.
I know this may be so obvious to everyone else but I am first on the list for making projects after the big one on the 15th Jan and I need to get started as soon as I can. Also do I get in touch with Gill and ask her for the stamp I would like, or will she chose a stamp and send it on?

Love Alli Xx

6 comments:

  1. Alison the challenge is 14th not 15th and you need to upload your card to the Jan page at the top. For the projects you can make whatever you like and yes I am sure you email Gill and ask her for the digi of your choice. Any problems with any of this just shout and one of us will help x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne,

    Thank you for clarifying things for me, I think I know what I`m doing now.

    I am having trouble uploading my project onto the January page in the digi DT blog. Like Sarah in her post I can not see pages in the dppashboard. I don't know how to do the author/admin thing that you told Sarah about but Heidi knows that my project is posted on the stamp DT blog and I suppose she can take what she needs from that posting if I cat get the problem sorted.

    Really grateful for your help - Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alli, I have changed you from author to admin, that was the problem. You should now be able to see the pages, so just click on January, click on the pencil at the bottom and add your card with your name and digi used. Just makes it easier for Heidi to be able to copy and paste from one place. Any probs shout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marianne,
    Thanks for doing that for me, I have managed to put my project on to the January Page. Its good to see such lovely creative projects from all the other teamies too.

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alli, any problems in future please mail me. You were already sent all invites and I have changed everyone's to admin, so am not sure why it needed changing again. If you are not able still to load your card, its not a problem, I will do it for you, that's what I am here for. Heidi x

    ReplyDelete