Sunday 4 January 2015

Welcome ladies!

Hi

Alison, Avril, Lisa, Lynsey, Mags, Margreet, Sarah & Susan.

Welcome aboard our Digi-Stamp team!

Please feel free to take the LC blinkie on the sidebar for your blogs.

Just to let you know that I will be introducing you on the main blog tomorrow, its all very exciting! Please can you upload your own posts to co-inside with it.  It would be great to spread the word about our new team.  Also if you could put a link on the blog back to the main website, which is here for you.

http://littleclaire.co.uk

I will also now add all of your names to the side-bar sections.  If you cannot make the blog project dates at all, please let me know when you can, so I can change them around to suit everyone.

Please make a note of the dates beside your names, so that your projects are loaded in time.

A huge thanks to Lynsey for volunteering to do the first project.  I have then gone alphabetically for the next dates etc.

I have posted below, a blog post for you to upload your first cards onto.  If you could let me have the name of the digi-stamp you have used, that would be great.  I should know all of the names by now, but sometimes they elude me lol.  Please can up upload your cards by next Monday, 12th January, so that I can finish the blog post.

Lovely to have you on-board.  Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any help or clarification.  This blog is for all of us to get to know and help each other.

Many thanks,

Heidi x

5 comments:

  1. At what time the challenges go life?
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dates all seem OK to me and I'm happy to work ahead and schedule posts if I know I'm going to be away on hols. I have set my blog to post at 8am tomorrow (hope thats ok). First day back on the school run tomorrow so didn't think I'd have time to do it then lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies. I usually try to schedule the posts to go live at 08:00am. Thanks for letting me know about the dates x

    ReplyDelete