Thursday 15 January 2015

Thank you!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of your wonderfully bright and beautiful cards, they are stunning and really showed the Little Claire digi-stamps off at their best.

Sending Avril get well soon wishes, she has a nasty virus and will be joining us for the next challenge and also will be doing her first blog project soon.

If you do ever wish to join in our usual stamp challenges, please just upload your cards into the pages on the blogs and I will include in the challenge posts.  Our January challenge goes live this Saturday, so maybe a little late for you this month.

By the way, when doing your own blog projects, please contact Gill/Carol with your choice of digi images.  They will then send it to you ready to complete your projects.  If you could add some photos, a product and instruction list for it too, that would be great.

Thanks again, I know that Gill was very pleased with the cards you all made.

Heidi x

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Heidi, everyone's projects were super. Will probably join in with the stamp challenge next month but busy with daughter's wedding invites at the moment. Exciting times
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your a brave lady. You must share one on here, would love to see it. I did my brother;s wedding a few years ago. Gave my sister in law a choice of three cards and yes, she went for the more intensive one. Anyway, everyone loved them, so I was a happy bunny. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi, I will try and join in with the stamp challenge next month.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heidi, will share when I can. I must be a sucker for punishment as I am also doing the wedding stationery for a friend's daughter who gets married a month after my daughter. Keeps me busy I suppose lol.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you liked our cards/projects Heidi.
    At Saturday we will be driving home after a very good stay in Davos: much sun and also enough snow!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, just want to repeat what Heidi says, thank you for your cards they are lovely and certainly do Little Claire proud, Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am hoping to join in more of the challenges soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete