Tuesday 6 January 2015

Little Claire Pinterest Page

Welcome again, ladies - great to have you with us as part of the Little Claire team.

I look after the Little Claire Pinterest page and I'm wondering how many of you use Pinterest?  I've found Lynsey's page and hopefully you should find that you're now being followed by Little Claire (that sounds a bit odd but you know what I mean!!).

If you are on Pinterest, could you follow the LC page and I'll then be able to pick up your page from the notifications.  Please leave me a comment either way to let me know.

It doesn't matter if you don't use Pinterest - not all of the team do and I can easily add photos that are e-mailed to me.

Helen x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I am on Pinterest and have now followed Little Claire.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I'm also on Pinterest and are now following LC.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mags and Margreet - just found you and Little Claire is now following you too!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on pinterest as well and should be following LC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also on pintrest, believe I am following LC - getting to grips with how it works lol,
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Im on pinterest and am following Little Claire.

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on Pinterest too, and following the Little Claire's board xxx

    ReplyDelete