Wednesday 7 January 2015

Challenges

I suggested to Heidi that it would be easier if we had the challenges as pages rather than as posts. That way those of us who like to get ahead can post our cards on the appropriate challenge and also the posts don't get lost amongst everything else. As Heidi is without a PC at the moment I volunteered to do it for her.

 I have cut and pasted the cards which have been uploaded so far onto the January page. You will see that there is a page for each challenge at the top.

6 comments:

  1. Well-organized Marianne! Thank you!
    Would love to know how to do it on my own blog too (to get my sidebar more quiet).
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margreet, it is easy, just had to remind myself as a long time since I set them up on my blog. Go to layout and add a gadget across the page rather than the sidebar, add pages gadget. You then go to pages in layout and add from there. You then edit the pages gadget and select all otherwise they won't show. Hope that makes sense, if not email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your quick reaction Marianne....I will give it a try in a week or so....as I am running out of time....have to create 3 more cards before Saturday (when we will go for a holiday to Switzerland)....and there are so many things I have to do before I can leave....but when I'm back home I will give it a try and when I get stuck, I know where to find you! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marianne for doing this. Keep meaning to do it on my blog but not got round to it yet lol.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Marianne!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for organising us all. Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete